Bring Your SL Shoes into RL! Natasha Shiny Red Stilettos!

(click on photo to enlarge)

Lately, I have been getting lots of requests for high quality photo-real renders of my shoes.

I took my Natasha high heeled stiletto shoes and rendered them outside of Second Life, with a perfect lighting setup and dedicated CG software to produce super-high resolution images. By the way, the shoes look much smoother than in SL.

So, if you want to bring your Second Life shoes into your real life, you can find super high definition - posters, prints, cards and fridge magnets, etc at my CafePress website.

Or just go to my SL store as usual :)

Tesla Miles

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Interesting idea. Do you know why you were getting so many requests for high quality renders of the shoes? I'm curious to know what people wanted them for.

And yes, I'm a fan of your products too, and those red stilettos look like they would be perfect with a dress I am considering buying......

/me counts her Lindens, and thinks she might go shopping tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

if i may be so bold as to suggest one possible answer to princess: because great shoes should be enhanced, admired, and revered like the sensuous art forms that they are. oh my that sounds down right naughty. i'll have to add that as yet another lustful sl addiction.

Anonymous said...

thay look so pretty