NEW range of SCULPTED retro heeled boots! ZIGGY!

10:49 3 Comments

Howdy didly dooo di poo...

Hi folks!

contrary to popular belief, I haven't died, not yet anyway :) I force myself to stay alive everyday just so I can bring you your funky cute fashions!
So anyway, today, I introduce to you my new range of Ziggy shoes, starting with the Morning Glory flavour...

These are funky retro boots. I actually originally intended to make a vintage pair of Victorian boots, but I got bored... I said to myself (with my unusual southern drawl) NO! I had to slap myself infact... and I raised the heel a bit higher, and gave the boots a more contemporary look.

Ta-daaa... Tesla original.

COME and check out the demo at MY STORE.

These won't be sold as part of a fat pack...

Tooood-roooo,

Tes XOXO

Tesla Miles

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I seriously think I just came a little when I saw those shoes!

Anonymous said...

those are simply adorable

/me makes gimme hands

I can't wait for the black version!