THE TIME HAS COME - 'DIVA' Sculpted Heels in MANY MIND BOGGLING COLOURS!!!





The time has come!!! - The moment you've all been waiting so patiently for! I'm so excited that I can hardly contain my liquids!!!!! :o

So anyway, at the end of last week, I released a delicious sculptie teaser Diva in yumbo yummo red. Today, ten colours can be found at my mainstore - including the ever popular silver and gold!

You can buy the colours individually or buy all ten of them in a fat pack for only L$1999! WOWZERSZZS!!

CLICK to come to my in-world store to see the shoes on display, or even better, try on the demo and see how they look on you!

Lots of fun, hahahaha, SL is lots of fun!!

LOVE,

Tes

XoXooo

Tesla Miles

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

Yaaay!!! I've been loving my red Divas and now there's so much more to love!

Nice sharre