TESLA - Coming SOOOON!!! Marie Preview




(click on images to enlarge)


Despite having to deal with reports of stolen sculpt maps of my shoes being distributed around the grid (which has made me think twice about putting these out), I've managed to get a couple of photo previews of this future release.

These pictures were taken inworld and NO, I repeat NO photo-retouching/editing was done to them... What you see is what you get :) They are all my own handmade textures, no photo-sourcing was used.

Thanks for all those who support me and my work, and I have been making a concerted effort to bring you better quality shoes each time.

Enjoy your Second Life,

Love Tes :)

X


Tesla Miles

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

7 comments:

*drools*

ummmm....

wow.....

*drools some more*

Unknown said...

OMG! Yor work keeps getting beter and better.

*drools*

melanieann said...

Hooolyyyyy helllll... those look seriously HOT.

OMG! I love these already.

oh yes!! these are amazing!

TeenaB said...

OMG!! wowies

/me cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for them. Tesla you're the very very best!!! They look sooo sexy!

I need a pair now :) Be sure to let us know when they're up for sale.

Sorry to hear about the copied items... damn pirates!

Keep on the incredible job! We all love you

-CN